Recent Business Graduate Seeking Marketing Role. Former Team Leader For Enactus Leeds Metropolitan. Passionate About Social Enterprise.
Hi, my name is Josh Chandler.
I am a highly driven young professional with a BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Achieved a 2.2)
During my final year at university I was the team leader for an on campus social enterprise called Enactus Leeds Metropolitan. (soon to become Enactus Leeds Beckett – as of 22nd September 2014)
I enjoy working alongside people and helping to support others. I am someone who can easily learn new information and quickly pick up new technologies. I take responsibility for my own actions and show relentless energy and drive to meet difficult goals and taking on new responsibilities.
- Managed a social media campaign for a Leeds based pop-up shop where I helped to increase the Twitter followers to 298 and help the team get a prominent feature in the Yorkshire Evening Post.
- Launched my first online technology support business at 16 years old. Grew it to serve 2000 visitors per day and generate between £600-£900 per month
- Accelerated the development of a student run non profit at Leeds Metropolitan University
- Enhanced the online content strategy for a student run non profit at Leeds Metropolitan University
- Presented in front of panel of national business leaders in London for social enterprise competition
- Was a course representative for my class at Peterborough Regional College.
Read My Blog
At the moment I write blog posts every day on this website about marketing and in particular the impact of marketing in philanthropic and charitable initiatives. Click here to read my latest blog posts.
Learn About ‘My Summer Refresh’
Alternatively you may wish to spend a few moments learning more about my latest project ‘My Summer Refresh’ which I launched in May 2014.
The goal of this website is to act as an active online learning platform where I actively develop my marketing, website design and mobile application skills.
The result is that I am showing visitors everything I do based on what I learn, so if I find a great article on writing headlines I will mention it within a blog post and then actively update my headlines on ‘My Summer Refresh’ to reflect what I have learnt. Click here to visit My Summer Refresh.
Connect With Me
If you would like to contact me, the best options are listed below:
[alpine-phototile-for-tumblr src="user" uid="joshchandler" imgl="tumblr" style="gallery" row="4" grwidth="800" grheight="600" size="100" num="4" align="center" max="100"]