Business Graduate. Former Team Leader For Enactus Leeds Beckett. Enactus UK Alumni Mentor for Enactus Teeside. Passionate About Social Enterprise.
Hi, my name is Josh Chandler.
Here’s More About Me…
I am a highly driven young professional with a BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Achieved a 2.2)
During my final year at university I was the team leader for an on campus social enterprise called Enactus Leeds Beckett.
Since departing Enactus Leeds Beckett after graduating in July 2014 I have now become an Enactus UK Alumni team mentor for Enactus Teesside.
In this voluntary role I am responsible for supporting the development of Enactus Teesside’s team’s project portfolio, marketing and recruitment strategies, finance and team development.
- Managed a social media campaign for a Leeds based pop-up shop where I helped to increase the Twitter followers to 298 and help the team get a prominent feature in the Yorkshire Evening Post.
- Launched my first online technology support business at 16 years old. Grew it to serve 2000 visitors per day and generated between £600-£900 per month
- Accelerated the development of a student run non profit at Leeds Metropolitan University
- Enhanced the online content strategy for a student run non profit at Leeds Metropolitan University
- Presented in front of panel of national business leaders in London for social enterprise competition
- Was a course representative for my class at Peterborough Regional College.
Read My Blog
I write one blog post every week to simplify the complexity of digital marketing and relationship management for the small business owner. Click here to read my latest blog posts.
Connect With Me
If you would like to contact me, the best options are listed below: